Your first step to finding out if the Master’s degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine is the right path for you is to contact our Admissions Director for a short informational meeting to discuss your goals, our programs, take you for a personal tour and answer any of your questions regarding the application process. In addition, you may want to shadow a student, speak with faculty and have a treatment from one of our interns.
AAHW offers the following degrees:
Your interest in holistic healing has come at an exciting time! As the field of Oriental medicine is gaining global recognition, so is the demand for qualified practitioners.
Has impacting others for the better always been important to you? Are you passionate about joining the health and wellness community in exploring healthier life styles? Explore what being a practitioner of Chinese medicine and acupuncture means to you. With AAHW you can learn from committed Chinese and Western doctors and hone your skills with ancient wisdom and modern techniques.
What makes AAHW Unique?
- Faculty: AAHW faculty are expert scholar-physicians who have made significant contributions to TCM and western Biomedicine.
- Student Body: High rate of graduate success in becoming independent practitioners and collaborating with other clinics and hospitals here in the Twin Cities and farther out into many diverse communities in the Mid-West and beyond.
- Master’s degree program: The strength of our Master’s degree speaks for itself after several AAAOM graduates were awarded scholarships to further their studies at the doctorate level at a well known University in China.
- Doctorate Program: First Acupuncture College in the Minnesota to offer a doctorate degree beginning Fall of 2016.Curriculum including TCM Theory & Foundations, TCM Herbology, Acupuncture, TCM dietary therapy, TuiNa massage, Tai Chi and Qi Gong.
- Our Master’s of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (MAOM) , Master’s of Acupuncture (MAc), and Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM) are nationally accredited and registered with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education.
- Federal and state financial aid available to those who qualify
- Flexibility-Accelerated and part-time schedules available
- Affordable tuition rates
Call (651) 493-3622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to schedule your appointment.